I. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of our main concerns.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of the use of www.anothermilestone.eu.
II. Categories of processed personal data
As a site visitor, www.anothermilestone.eu will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / complaints section if you contact us this way. We still collect your name and email address when you leave a comment, but they are not processed in any way.
III. Aims and bases of processing
If you are a Visitor of the Site, anothermilestone.eu processes your personal data for commercial and informational purposes only with your consent, by ticking the appropriate box if you fill out a form or leave a comment on the site.
IV. For how long are we processing your data?
As a matter of principle, anothermilestone.eu will process your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, we may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support us in conducting our activity through the Site or to the public authorities.
VI. Your rights
-the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by anothermilestone.eu, as described in this document;
– the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from anothermilestone.eu regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc .;
– the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain correction, with no justified delays of inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
-the right to delete the data without undue delays (“the right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
-> they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
-> if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
-> if the person opposes the data processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, we can anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
– the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
-> the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
-> processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
-> the operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
– the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to anothermilestone.eu to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided by the law are met;
– the right to opposition – in respect of processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request
– the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, ie the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects it in a similar way to a significant extent;
– the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
You can leave comments on the site anothermilestone.eu on the pages that allow it. All comments are moderated by admin. Links to external pages can only be written in the field called URL. Any links that appear in the comment will be deleted or the comment will not be approved.For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and exercising the above mentioned rights, please email us at contact [@] anothermilestone.eu.